Merry Christmas Season!!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both.
2. Real tree or Artificial Tree? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as we can after thanksgiving day.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? One year my whole family pitched in an saved to get me an electric key board.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Kip
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Four, counting our tree ornament. I love nativities.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Both
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? My family watches the Christmas Carol, every year. But I also love Miracle on 34th street, and the Hallmark christmas movies.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever it crosses my mind throughout the year. Definately in November, through December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not a Christmas present.
15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas candy with peanut-butter and chocolate. ah but that's probably my favorite candy year round.
16. Color of lights on the tree?Multi-colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love it all. especially the kids songs.
18. Travel or stay home? Christmas Eve in Richfield with my family, and Christmas day in Hansen with Kip's family.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolf.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning except what we get at Grandma and pa Ellis's
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? We keep it pretty simple, so it's all good.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme, all ornaments are accepted.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Actually It's be christmas breakfast with our very own sugar cereal with bananas and milk.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I can think of things sometimes at other times but when asked at christmas time, my mind goes blank. go figure.
I tag Stephie, Mollie, Janet, Johanna, Shannon, Julieanne, Akeey,
2 months ago