Friday, August 26, 2011

It's a boy!!!

I think that this picture speaks for it's self. 
 We had our ultra-sound today!  What a great experience.  I have felt all along that this one was going to be fine, so I wasn't too worried.  But just seeing everything so perfect made me cry tears of joy.  A couple of appointments ago The nurse couldn't finda good heart beat because baby was moving around so much, so they zipped me in for a quick ultra sound. I was about 14 weeks at the time.  We saw what looked like girl parts, but she said it was really too soon to tell. But still I had thought I was having a girl and I thought that confirmed it.  I did have thoughts and feelings earlier that I might be having a boy, but after that early ultra-sound I put them out of my head.  So it was a bit of a surprise to see the boy parts below.  I am so excited to be having a little boy.  And so greatful for all the blessings that Heavenly Father has blessed us with.  Our due date is December 31st.  What a day that'll be or whenever it is that he decides to come. 
His profile


Little legs- they are beautiful!

Side view- He's laying on his back with legs and arms in the air. Just chill'n!  I need to turn the pic, but couldn't figure out how yet.  So hopefully this makes sense.  It's beautiful to me.


4 comments:

Shu said...

Congratulations on your perfect healthy beautiful boy!

cemarcano said...

yeah! So happy for you!

Melanie said...

So happy for you! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Leejean, I found your blog through mutual friends and just wanted to say congratulations on your wonderful news. So very happy for you and your family. :)