Friday, August 22, 2008

Looking forward to School

Wesley definately is. He's been counting down the days ever since I showed him on the calendar 10 more days. Now it's down to 3 more days. I'm excited for him, but not for me. I'm going to miss him soooo much. I'm also not ready to let someone else have the most time with him every day. He seems so young, but is growing fast. Hansen has all day Kindergarten. Everyone says he'll be fine and I'm sure he will. And I will too, I guess. We all must grow up, even Moms.

2 comments:

cemarcano said...

Give it a little time. It'll be great! Jess did all day kindergarten last year too. It really wasn't so bad. She loved playing with all her friends. She's looking forward to 1st grade! It starts on Monday!!

wurtz said...

Good luck on your first day of school Wesley!

Miss you guys!